Areas of Interest:
1. Indian Psychology, Vedic Psychology
3. Yoga with special interest in Sri Aurobindo's Integral Yoga
4. Indian Culture and Philosophy
5. Indic Concepts of Happiness
6. An Indic approach to Development
Anuradha, is presently a Faculty in the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Kharagpur. Her research interests include Sanskrit and India studies, Indian Psychology,Yoga and Philosophy. She was awarded the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship of the EU and has also received a UN related Scholarship for a course on Human Rights, Geneva. She has worked on the Indian Concepts of Happiness as a Fellow at the Development Foundation, Bangalore and Co-authored a book ‘Happiness – Indian Perspectives’. She has been a resource person at the European Union of Yoga in Zinal, Switzerland and several other Academic Institutions and organisations across the globe.
IIT Kharagpur webpage link: Click here to get Asst Prof. Anuradha Choudry webpage.